- this has quotes, lyrics, poetry, asw, i don't even.
- as for why the themes are logical fallacies, your guess is as good as mine.
- i also spent a ridiculous amount of time on these. D:
- this is my actual otp, okay, bye.
- WHY IS LJ MESSING UP MY FORMATTING UGH.
appeal to probability
|ad verecundiam||false cause||ad hominem||red herring|
|galileo argument||pathetic fallacy||the straw man||dicto simpliciter|
5 CATEGORY – A SOFTER WORLD
5 CATEGORY – ARTIST'S CHOICE
1. I love you the way / a knife loves a heart / the way a bomb loves a crowd / the way your mother / warned you about, / essentially. [the way a human loves another human]
2. I miss doing nothing / with you. [I miss not having to pretend to like your family.]
3. When I look at you / all I can see/ are the mistakes / we're going to make. [The future's so bright.]
4. I am going to build a new boyfriend out of garbage and dirty feathers / no one else will touch him. [or they better fucking not]
5. We are terrible for / each other, and, yes, / we are a disaster. But tell me your heart / doesn't race for a hurricane / or a burning building. I'd rather die terrified / than live forever. [mistakes aren't always regrets]
1. I get a crazy impulse / when you smile at me / like I want to step / in front of buses / in a good way. / [if that's not love, then i'm misinformed.]
2. Jealousy; turning saints into the sea.
3. If i love you, is that a fact or a weapon?
4. No one write songs about the ones that come easy.
5. If true love comes looking for me, I'll be over by the espresso machine.
---> negative space
+ Please comment and credit if taking. + Please do not hotlink.
+ If you want to edit for personal use, like exposure or color or something, go ahead!